- mostly front-end,
- some back-end
- and I focus on performance and accessibility.
(the things you see on a page)
(things which add functionality but you don't see)
- mainly automation scripts,
- a bit of Rust and Go
- and I use PostgreSQL.
(in Bash, Python, Node.js)
(to work with data, for visualization purposes)
I also dabble in 3D modeling,
- usually by creating static interior scenes
- and sometimes focusing on a single object,
- it's all very standard, nothing too artsy.
(stuff like furniture, vehicles, posters)